Welcome to the SaGa Wiki! We have moved off Fandom very recently, so things are still being set up around here. Please note that some images did not successfully transfer, and will need to be manually reuploaded or replaced.
Note: Keep in mind that once you have an account, you must wait one day and make 5 edits to become autoconfirmed. This allows you to skip questions while editing, to create new articles, and to upload images.
|SaGa Frontier 2 character|
|コーデリア・エメリー (Kōderia Emerī?)|
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Appearances||SaGa Frontier 2|
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Cordelia Emery (コーデリア・エメリー Kōderia Emerī?), also known as Cordelia (コーデリア Kōderia?), is a character in SaGa Frontier 2. She is first seen in the scenario, Wil's Departure - 1235. When she is young, Cordelia meets Wil Knights as he is about to embark on his first quest as a digger in the Ruin of Hahn. Following this exploit, Cordelia accompanies Wil on his various adventures, and later becomes Wil's wife, giving birth to their only child Rich.
|Infiltrate! Alexei Gang||1238||18|
|At the Mines||1244||24|
|Beyond Grand Valley||1246||26|
Cordelia is an all around fighter with good LP, high WP, great speed, and good proficiency with Spears, as well as Tree, Stone, Water, and Tone spell arts. With her well-rounded nature, Cordelia can play any role needed in combat, so develop her into what your team needs.
Her weaknesses are her low HP growth, which makes her very vulnerable in the early game. Her other weakness is that she has no outstanding strengths either and will likely never be as efficient as a more dedicated character, yet her strength comes from her overall flexibility.
Stick with spears when developing her due to their strong abilities and the easy access to them in the early game. While she might not be the toughest fighter at first, she'll eventually grow to be one of the most dependable characters on the team. Give her support magic like Life Water or Stone Armor to give her more versatility.
Her ideal Roles are usually support Roles like Leader and Support, but her speed makes her an ideal candidate for Ace, which complements the damage potential of spears rather well. Again, her Roles should be based on what you need her to do for your party build.
- Wood Spear
- Stone Axe
- Red Hood
- Caster Cloth
- Fur Boots
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
- See also: Cordelia/Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Cordelia appears as a protagonist in the main plot. Cordelia is only available in the story.
SaGa Compilation Trading Card Game
Cordelia appears as an obtainable card.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- If the player chooses to send Cordelia to the City of Night during "Infiltrate! Alexei Gang", she will die. As she is the default mother of Rich Knights, Labelle ends up being Rich's mother and Wil's wife instead.
- If the players misses out on "Infiltrate! Alexei Gang" but does later scenarios before it, Cordelia will be in the party by default. When the player initiates "Infiltrate! Alexei Gang" and selects Cordelia to do the infiltration, she declines by claiming illness in order to keep with the continuity.
- The authors admit that they originally did intend to make Labelle the canonical wife of Wil, but due to lack of time, Labelle was not given enough development for that to be acceptable. Most fans of the game generally interpret Cordelia to be Wil's beloved.